Olsson Unveils Expanded Senior Leadership
November 07, 2023
Lincoln, Nebraska (November 7, 2023) – After announcing changes to its executive team this past summer, Olsson has restructured its senior leadership group to position the firm for continued growth and success.
“Our updated structure and leadership will help us best serve local and national clients, allow us to gain greater depth in technical expertise and provide great opportunities for employees,” said Chief Executive Officer Brad Strittmatter.
The senior leadership group now includes leaders for Olsson’s disciplines, markets and geographies. It also includes senior directors for both IT and Operations.
The five discipline leaders are responsible for growing technical excellence and developing Olsson’s services and expertise.
- Adam Christensen leads the Vertical Infrastructure discipline, which includes facilities engineering, transmission and distribution services, on-site services and substation design.
- Andrew Phillips oversees Field Services, including non-destructive testing, construction materials testing, geotechnical services, construction management and drilling.
- Brian Osborn leads Environmental Infrastructure, including water and wastewater services, environmental science expertise and water resources work.
- Justin Petersen manages Civil Infrastructure, including site design, landscape architecture and planning, airport and rail design, road and bridge design, telecommunications services and traffic and technology services.
- Nic Schrader leads Geospatial, including survey services that utilize the latest technology.
The six market leaders are responsible for leading and developing Olsson’s partnerships with national and multi-state clients across key industries.
- Chris Hall leads the Water market and focuses on water, wastewater and water resources solutions for public and private clients.
- Cory Clark oversees Transportation and leads roadway, bridge and traffic technology work for public agencies, railroads and other clients.
- John Henning leads Energy and handles Olsson’s utilities and renewable work for both public and private clients.
- Mark Himes leads Federal, where he manages the integration of federal work across Olsson’s services and develops technical expertise to best serve federal clients.
- Patrick McFarlin oversees Technology and leads Olsson’s work involving data centers and telecommunications for Fortune 500 and government clients.
- Tyler Fritz oversees Industrial, handling engineering, design and development opportunities for private clients.
The four geography leaders provide localized leadership to serve clients in specific regions and communities.
- Brian Chaffin leads the North Central geography, working with clients in Nebraska, Iowa, Minnesota, Wisconsin and the Dakotas.
- Jared Rasmussen oversees the East Central region, covering clients in Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri and Illinois.
- Jessica Burch leads the West Central area, which includes clients in Colorado, Utah and Wyoming.
- Nick Weander oversees the South region, including clients in Texas, Oklahoma and New Mexico.
The firm has also named two additional members to the senior leadership group:
- Annie Adams is the Senior Director of Operations and leads operations, project support and environment, health and safety.
- Chad TerMaat serves as the Senior Director of Information Technology (IT) and oversees cybersecurity, applied technology, software development, network services and the service desk.